Wednesday, March 19, 2014

2 New Sneak Peeks

Hi everyone, 
I"ve been very busy last week preparing things for my daughter's birthday.
We had a great party last Saturday at the park, 
had a good weather, family friends and schoolmates attended. 
I have party photos below (some party details).

Finally, I've got some new products....not just one but 2 "Sneak Peeks".
available on March 21, 2014. 
Watch out for it. 
I'm also having a special sale soon :)

SNEAK PEEK #1


SNEAK PEEK #2


2014 PHOTOGRAPHY CORNER

My daughter's theme is "Kawaii Crush", I think they new in stores...no available party stuff yet so I just decided to make some. 
I made the cute little cupcakes for her lootbags, 
pink cupcakes for girls and cute clouds for boys. 
I made some photo booth props and 
the "Owleena" character for the "Pin the Lips" game. 
I decided to add the mini cupcakes with strawberry icing and some butterflies sprinkles. And my daughter prepared some cute little things and chocolates for her lootbags.


Have a great day :)

No comments: