Thursday, January 16, 2014

New Product Sneak Peek & Some Vacation Photos

Hi everyone :)

Here's my newest "Sneak Peek" for 2014
available on January 17, 2014 and I have a 
Free-With-Purchase special offer
watch out for it :)


2014 PHOTOGRAPHY CORNER

Just want to share some of the photos,
taken in our last vacation, Jan. 2 to 5 in Melbourne. 
It's our first time to visit the place, 

It's a nice place, we didn't have friends or relatives there but the people seems to be nice and friendly. 
Lots of beautiful structures and I'm happy that we got a chance to ride a "tram" and seen the beauty all around. Nice weather too. Got a chance to a photowalk with my hubby and daughter.
We even went in Eureka Skydeck 88 to see Melbourne in the 88th floor of this beautiful building. Oh we didn't try the "Edge", I got scared :)


Flinders Station

Tudor Village at Fitzroy Garden

Melbourne Street Art

Have a great day :)

No comments: