Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sneak Peek, New Collection available on June 21

Hi to all :)

Finally, here's a sneak peek of my newest collection for the June Pickle Barrel event. 6 New packs, with fun and bright colors, lovely set of papers, a combination of realistic and lots of originally handrawn elements.

Watch out for it, there will be a FREE WITH PURCHASE offer and a special freebie.

Available on June 21 at Pickleberrypop


PHOTOGRAPHY CORNER
The new VSCO Cam is out and it is FREE, if you love taking photos in your iphone this new app is really cool. I also purchased the bundle presets.

I used T1 preset and just tweaked the contrast, temperature and shadow according to your taste. And used Over app for the text.

I had a chance to cooked one of daughter's request "embutido", it's a combination of minced meat with some finely chopped vegetables. 
And some steamed veggies on the side.

I used G3 preset from the new VSCO Cam


here's a screenshot while I'm editing this photo
Have a great day :)

No comments: