Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hello Sunshine Collection $1.00 Each Pack & Freebie

Hi to all, June Pickle Barrel is now open at Pickleberrypop, 

I have a brand new summer collection
"Hello Sunshine"
$1.00 each pack from June 21 to 24 only

I have a Free With Purchase offer, purchase the collection (6 packs) and you'll receive 1 set (2 pcs.) 12x12 sketch templates in PSD and TIFF format

*customers entitled for this promo will receive a coupon to download this product thru e-mails.

Hello Sunshine Element Pack







FREE WITH PURCHASE OFFER


CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS

by Lorie

by Gwacie

by Lorie

by Shawna (PBP CT)

by Gwacie

by Karen/Dolly (PBP CT)

by Lorie

FAN PAGE FREEBIE

Here's my newest Facebook Fan Page freebie, coordinated with my newest collection "Hello Sunshine" happy to share to you some originally handrawn wordarts that I made in to summer stickers, a digital paper and a cute flair.

Just visit this link (LorieM Designs) to download this cute freebie 


*if you don't have facebook account and you like this freebie you can send me an e-mail and I'll give you the link as soon as possible.

*****************************
Don't forget my June Special Offer, if you'll purchase the 
complete set of my June Pickle Barrel products you're entitled to receive this "Love You Dad Patterned Papers"


Have a great day :)

No comments: