Friday, March 29, 2013

Last 3 Days Sale, 30% OFF at Scrapbookbytes & Announcement Of Winners

Hi everyone :)

Just a quick reminder, it's the last 3 days sale at Scrapbookbytes.
If you're a loyal customer of SBB, here's your chance to grab some of my products in store before the sale end.


 Special Offer

Spend $10.00 to my Scrapbookbytes shop and you'll get these new sketch templates for FREE

allow 2 to 3 days in sending the coupon for the templates in your emails.




Inspirations Collaboration Kit with Tami Miller Designs


sample layout


"Pick and Win" Winners

Congratulations to the lucky winners, to Penny Wakimura (A Slice of Life Kit) and Ava (A Slice of Life Kit)

My daughter requested me another winner and she picked Ava :)

To the winners, kindly send me an e-mail (loriem.designs@gmail.com) to claim your prize. Please add a link to your scrapbook gallery if you have one.

Thank you very much to those who joined and for the wonderful comments :)
Watch out for my next "Pick and Win" giveaway :)


Have a great weekend :)

1 comment:

Ava said...

Aww, thank you so much Lorie! Please give your sweet daughter a special hug from me...she's my lucky charm!:-)