Thursday, March 7, 2013

30% OFF at SBB & PBP (Selected Items) & Collab Kit Coupon

New products at Scrapbookbytes


Inspirations Collaboration Kit 
by LorieM Designs and Tami Miller Designs
30% OFF at Scrapbookbytes





***********

Sweet Morning Kit
30% OFF at Scrapbookbytes and Pickleberrypop




  Mother's Love Kit
30% OFF at Scrapbookbytes and Pickleberrypop





 Updates...I'm currently working with a new collection for March Pickle Barrel and I'll be releasing a new fun and very colorful kit next week, will post the sneak peek soon, watch out for it :)

I'll be busy for awhile, my darling daughter will be celebrating her birthday and we'll planning to spend her day with a simple vacation this weekend. 

To celebrate in advance her special day I'm giving away an additional 10% OFF coupon for the Inspirations Collab Kit.

Use the code and you'll get a 40% OFF saving with my newest collab kit with Tami Miller. 

Hurry, limited use only. 

Have a great day :)

No comments: