Monday, February 18, 2013

Last Day Sale of "A Slice Of Life Collection" $1.00 Each Pack & Freebie

Happy Monday to all :

It's the last day sale of the Pickle Barrel products, you still got a chance to grab these complete collection, $1.00 each pack.

Purchase at least $5.00 and you'll get the new "Love You" kit

 A Slice Of Life Element Pack


Sample Layout Using A Slice Of Life Kit and Add On


Last Day for the A Slice Of Life Journal (Fan Page Freebie)

Thanks a lot to all the customers who purchased some of my products
visit this link LorieM Designs 
to download this freebie (limited time)


I'm sending coupons to all customers who are entitled for this promo. 
If I missed someone please kindly send me an e-mail.

subscribe to my newsletter or "like" my fan page to receive updates, announcements, FWP offers and freebies.


Have a great day :)

No comments: