Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Slice Of Life Bundle 35% OFF plus FREE included & FREEBIE

Hi everyone,
If you missed the Pickle Barrel event here's your chance to get the collection, 35% OFF plus Bonus Element Pack #2

Individual pack also on sale, 30% OFF
And a new "A Slice Of Life Bragbooks" 
 and the Jounals, now available in store

Bonus Element Pack #2

35% OFF till February 25, 2013








PHOTOGRAPHY CORNER
This shot was taken yesterday, while walking to my daughter's school
I used my iphone and edited in snapseed, vsco cam and phonto.



 NEW FAN PAGE FREEBIE

Just visit my link ( LorieM Designs ) to download this freebie
If you don't have a facebook account you can send me an e-mail to get this item


Thanks again to those who purchased some of my products at 
Pickleberrypop store.

Some updates....I'm doing a collaboration kit and have a schedule for a store guesting.  
Watch out for it :)

Have a great day :)

No comments: