Friday, July 6, 2012

New Sketch Templates 30% OFF, Special Coupon & a FREEBIE

Hi to all :)

Few more days and the school holiday will be over. 
My darling daughter will be busy again with her schooling and her friends.
I must say we had great times within the period of 2 weeks vacation. :)

Here are newest products in Pickleberrypop store

New collection of layered templates
30% OFF till July 11, 2012


Bonus 1 pc. 12 x 12 layered template






Don't forget the Special Offer for July
Use the code to get this Bundle just for $2.00




FREEBIE

This is a special freebie, for those who have timeline in their facebook. 
I just made a simple FB cover from my newest kit Love You Everyday
You can easily put a photo in it, add a text or title or blend an image. 
Just use a photo editing software.



Update...I'm busy working with new collections for July, watch out for it.

Have a great day and happy weekend :)

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Jul. 06, 2012. Thanks again.