Friday, May 18, 2012

New Sneak Peek, 45% OFF Featured Product & Photography Corner

Happy Friday to all :)

Are you ready for the May Pickle Barrel event at Pickleberrypop?

Here's a "sneak peek" of my newest collections available on May 21, 2012

Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter, be a blog follower or add me if you like in facebook. To receive updates, announcements, discounts & freebies.

I'm having a RAK thread at DST and I'll be announcing the winner of the Sketch Templates Collection 38 today.


Here's my "Featured Product" at PBP


Save 45% on this collection till May 24, 2012
(Kit, Add On & Wordart Collection included)



PHOTOGRAPHY CORNER
This photo was from our last Gold Coast vacation with our family friends.
Wonderful city lights view from our hotel terrace.
I use a DSLR camera with a 50mm prime lens.


Here's a flickr link of lovely city lights.
You can learn some great shots from the samples.

Happy weekend :)


No comments: