Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Sneak Peek, Winners & Eye Candy

Good day to all :)

I'm excited to show you my new sneak peek for my new collection that will be available (February 17, 2012) tomorrow at Pickleberrypop store.
6 New lovely products and I'll be posting another freebie
Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter, be a blog follower or "Like" my fan page to get updates.

ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS
Thank you very much to all the ladies who joined the Raffle Game.
Watch out for the next one very soon.
PHOTOGRAPHY CORNER
Last Feb. 14, after school, me and my daughter made Cappuccino
cupcakes with pink icing.
It's a surprise gift for my hubby.


Have a great day :)


3 comments:

Maca said...

Wooow, sneak peek looks amazing!!!
OMG! I won, I can´t believe, I am very happy, thank you so much!
Love your new photo - is yummy and lovely. Hugs!

Ephémère, Qc. said...

YEY.....I'm very glad to win, thank you! Your news products are so gorgeous...I love pink colors...I'm so happy!
Je suis très contente, merci beaucoup!

Dottie Wooder said...

Congratulations to the winners! You all did great job. Anyway, the Cappuccino cupcakes with pink icing looks yummy and delicious. I have to try that one too for my husband even though Valentine's is now over.