Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday Specials 50% OFF- 2 Products (PU/CU)

Happy Tuesday everyone :)

Hope you all had a fun weekend with your family and friends.
I have another set of products for the Tuesday Specials for PBP & GP

50% OFF Personal/S4H & CU products

Daily Dose Of Love
available at Pickleberrypop & Gottapixel

CU Doodle Tweet Mix
available at Pickleberrypop & Gottapixel

PHOTOGRAPHY CORNER

Last Friday I got I chance to cover the photoshoot for the birthday celebration of a 7 years old boy. Her mommy requested me to help her capture the big event. The theme is transformers, I love taking photos of party details, the festive colors and the fun feelings of the venue.
Here are some of the shots. :)


Updates on me.....I'll be releasing another collection on 2nd week of February, watch out for it :)
I'm also starting with my next kit/collection for this month...and hoping to make some new CU products...I missed making doodles and patterned overlays :)

I'm planning to make my Facebook Fan Page more active this year.
I'll be giving away an exclusive freebie soon.

Have a great day :)

No comments: