Saturday, January 21, 2012

Last Day Sale of Pickle Barrel Products & a Winner

Happy Saturday everyone :)

I've been busy preparing my daughter's school items for Monday.
It will be her first day as Year 2.

Also busy planning for my next designs, gathering some ideas for two given color scheme for the month of February. I love to make at least one kit with my own choice of colors...hope to find some time to plan with this one too :)

Watch out for an "EXCLUSIVE FACEBOOK FAN FREEBIE"
Don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter, be a blog follower or If you have a facebook account you can simply click my link and "Like" my page.

It's the last day sale of my PICKLE BARREL PRODUCTS at Pickleberrypop.
4 New fun products for $1.00 each pack (last day)


ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNER
PHOTOGRAPHY CORNER
candy sprinklers for cakes/cupcakes
I used iphone for this photo, love the colors :)

Have a great day :)

1 comment:

Grace said...

I love the colours in this image.... makes me want an iphone just for the camera capabilities!! This image would make a great visual prompt for a scrap challenge.