Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday Specials 50% OFF at PBP & GP

Hello to all, few more days and it is Christmas time. my daughter is pretty much excited with her gifts under the our Christmas tree.
We are busy preparing for a party on December 22 with our friends, lots of fun activities and games for kids and I think for parents too.
Hubby assigned to the games and I'll try to capture the moments, I hope I could add some videos too.
Will also try face painting...oh I hope we could do everything we plan that day.
I won't be releasing new products this week at PBP & GP but I have a new kit for next week. Will post sneak peek soon :) Watch out for it.

TUESDAY SPECIAL
I have 2 products on sale, 50% OFF (limited time only)

SPACE FUN KIT
available at PBP & GP

LIL' OUTDOOR FRIENDS
available at PBP & GP

This Christmas gift tags were made by Gelen, one of my CT. She used the "Wonder & Joy Kit". Love the cute photo of her pretty daughters. Wonderful clustering of elements and papers.


Wonder & Joy Kit
available at PBP & GP


PHOTOGRAPHY CORNER
This is my daughter's Christmas stocking, she made a letter to Santa and put it on the pocket.
She always ask me, when will Santa get her letter?

I already sent some early Christmas Gift to newsletter subscribers, PBP & GP customers. Check your e-mails you might receive one from me. Thank you very for those who took time to send me a personal message in the forum and e-mail. Appreciated them all.

Have a great day :)

1 comment:

derry said...

I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort.