Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Special Offer #2, Last Day Dec. GGI & a FREEBIE

Happy Tuesday to all :)
I have lots of special offers today and it is also the last day sale of the Dec. GGI products at Gottapixel.

Purchase the complete set and get the
Wonder & Joy Alpha & Numbers for FREE

Don't miss the chance!


TUESDAY SPECIAL
2 of my commercial use products are on sale, 50% OFF today only

CU Borders #4
available at PBP & GP

CU Doodles & Shapes #3
available at PBP & GP


DECEMBER SPECIAL OFFER

Christmas Surprises kit is on sale, 45% OFF till December 13.
And purchase $5.00 worth of products from my collection and get
Christmas Surprises Add On for FREE

available at PBP & GP

PHOTOGRAPHY CORNER

Last Sunday we had a chance to spend the day at the city with my family.
While walking, I noticed the beautiful perspective of this walkway.
I used Camera+ & Instagram

WORDART FREEBIE
I made a simple wordart freebie for your Christmas scrapbook page :)
Hope you all like it.


I'll be releasing new products on Friday, watch out for it.
Have a great day :)

2 comments:

jill said...

ty

derry said...

Very entertaining subject, I will bookmark your website to check out if you publish more in the future. Thanks!