Friday, December 16, 2011

New Products 35% OFF, Dec. Special Promo & a FREEBIE

Hello, hello everyone :)
This is a very very busy month for all of us :)
Me and my family are preparing for a Christmas party together with our friends on December 22. We will be busy today wrapping gifts for all the children who will be attending that day.

Oh before that, we will be attending a birthday party tomorrow and I'll be sharing cupcakes with cute toppers.

I finally made another new set of sketch templates, now available on PBP & GP stores.

Now you can purchase the Wonder & Joy Collection at PBP.
Bundle is also available with FREE Alpha & Number set.
For only $5.00

You can still avail the special promo of purchasing $5.00 worth of products and get the "Christmas Surprises Add On" for FREE.
Allow 2 to 3 days on sending the code through your e-mails.

SKETCH TEMPLATES COLLECTION 33
available at PBP & GP
35% OFF till December 21, 2011

WONDER & JOY COLLECTION
35% OFF each pack till December 21, 2011

available at PBP & GP


SPECIAL OFFER FOR WONDER & JOY BUNDLE
$5.00 only (limited time)

available at PBP & GP


DECEMBER SPECIAL OFFER #2
available at PBP & GP

PHOTOGRAPHY CORNER
Got a chance to take a shot on our Christmas Tree. Just a detail :)
This is just a part, I'll be posting soon a full shot of our own Chrismas tree this year.
CHRISTMAS FREEBIE



SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS

New "Newsletter Subcribers" December 1, 2011 will receive a gift from me.
I'll send the gift through your e-mails, please allow 2 to 3 days on sending it.
This promo will end till December 25, 2011

And I'll also be picking some lucky subscribers to receive early gift from me.
Happy weekend to all :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this beautiful word art!!

libbywilko said...

Thank you, love the word art !

derry said...

I've never know about this topic. It’s really interesting to read.. I like this blog to know about new things. Thanks for this.

Kelly S. said...

I just stumbled upon your wonderful blog and saw some lovely freebies. When I go to 4shared though, it asks for a password. Does that mean I'm too late to download these goodies, or am I missing something? Thanks!

(kellyatn at hotmail dot com)