Monday, November 7, 2011

Thank You, DSD 2011 Gift

Hello everyone :)

Hope you had fun with the DSD event, lots of fun activities, shopping and great freebies around the digital scrapbook world.

I've been out last Saturday and Sunday with my family that's why I didn't got a chance to visit some of my favorite stores.
My daughter attended 2 birthday parties last Sunday. She had fun time with her classmates and friends.

Photography Corner
Captured this lovely birthday cake


Thank you very much for celebrating DSD with me, those who visited my blog and left some wonderful comments with my blog train freebie.
Glad you like my Memory Keeper Mini Kit.
Be sure to check my blog again I'll be posting more freebies and special offers soon.
For my new blog followers, thank you very much :)
I already sent this DSD 2011 Gift to some of my customers who purchased $5.00 worth of products. Both from my Pickleberrypop and Gottapixel stores.
If I missed to send this to others, please kindly e-mail me at loriem.designs@gmail.com

additional credits to
Afternoon Kiss Kit by Armina Designs


I'll be posting another sneak peek this week for my newest collection.
Watch out for it. :)

No comments: