Thursday, October 20, 2011

CU Sneak Peek & Photography Corner

Hi to all :)
It's a love Thursday...and I have a new CU sneak peek. 3 new products will available on October 21, 2011.

First of all thanks to Skippyherron for the wonderful comment and for appreciating my flower photo.

I have another one to share....not from SLR, shot from camera phone.
By the way it's a zucchini pasta with garlic and chilli
Yeah, finally...my husband upgraded my iphone 3G to 4S (early Xmas gift, he said)
and I'm loving it, now I can do some videos of my daughter's activities and continue to practice photography even I'm not carrying a big camera. To do daily photos and I even download/bought some cool apps for the phone.
Will be posting more photos soon. By the way, Siri is very cool too :)

Photography Corner
(iphoneography)

Commercial Use Sneak Peek
available at Pickleberrypop & Gottapixel stores

Have a great day :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the new collection!