Friday, September 23, 2011

New Happy Bits Of Life Collection 30% OFF & a FREEBIE

Happy Friday everyone :)

I really have lots of activities this week, it is school break of my daughter and my hubby is on vacation too so I need to do multi tasking everyday.
We're trying to enjoy their vacation as family. We watched floral parade, had BBQ picnic at the park with friends, watched city lights exhibition last night. And planning to go to Sea World tomorrow. It's very tiring but I'm very happy everytime I see the smile on my daughter's face and bonding moments with my hubby. Will be posting some photos soon :)

I'm very excited to post my new kit, it is called "Happy Bits Of Life", I personally choosed the colors, a very versatile one. Inspiration from my family, I love capturing the sweet little moments with them.

Happy Bits Of Life Kit
30% OFF till September 29, 2011

available at Pickleberrypop & Gottapixel

Happy Bits Of Life Cluster Elements
(additional gift)

Happy Bits Of Life Alpha and Numbers
(included)

Happy Bits Of Life Add On
available at PBP & GP
CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS

layout by Lorie
layout by Kristen
layout by Suzan
layout bt Gwacie
layout by Gelen

WORDART FREEBIE


I made a lovely wordart freebie. I hope you like it :)
I love reading messages/comments, feel free to leave a simple hi or comments with my designs or freebies.
What freebies you would like to see next on my blog?

I'll make some scrapbook pages today for my daughter.
Working a new kit, hope to post a sneak peek early next week.
Have a fun weekend.

2 comments:

grandie said...

Thank you so much for sharing this word art with us, it is much appreciated! Plus if course your time and effort :o)

Regards
Helen

Ella said...

thank you, this WA is really nice, and will be easy to use on a lot of LO. Thanks again !