Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New Commercial Use Halloween Products 30% OFF & a CU FREEBIE

Hi to all.
I have a new sneak peek for my next kit available at Pickleberrypop & Gottapixel on September 30, 2011

Here are my 3 newest commercial use products. Build your Halloween kit with these spooky fun doodles, wordarts & elements.
30% OFF till October 2, 2011

Purchase 3 CU sets and receive 1 CU pack for FREE, will be sending the link thru e-mail. Please allow 1 to 2 days on sending the FREE gift.

Special promo till September 30 only. Don't miss the chance :)




Dollar Day at Gottapixel

4 Products on sale, $2.00 - $3.00 (limited time)





COMMERCIAL USE FREEBIE

I made 1 pc. doodle (ink style doodle), 1 pc. handrawn wordart & 1 pc. flair - CU Use - No credit required.


Have a great day :)

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Sep. 27, 2011. Thanks again.