Monday, September 26, 2011

Commercial Use Sneak Peek & New Products Sale

Good day to everyone.

I've been very busy last week, spent quality time with my family.
School break of my daughter and my hubby is also on vacation.

I also love photography, I'm in the process of learning it.
We went to a "Carnival Of Flowers" last Sept. 17 and here are some of the photos of the lovely flowers in that event. The place was 2 hours drive but it was really a beautiful place, it was also so refreshing.

Photography Corner

COMMERCIAL USE SNEAK PEEK

Here's a new sneak peek for my newest commercial use products, will be available on Sept. 27.
3 New CU products.
If you love handrawn elements to make your designs very unique, don't miss these new CU sets.

Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter or be a blog follower to receive updates, sales announcement and freebies.

New Products still on sale till September 29, 2011

Happy Bits Of Life Kit, 30% OFF at Pickleberrypop & Gottapixel

CREATIVE INSPIRATION

layout by Kimberley (PBP CT)

Thank you very much for the very precious page Kimberley :)

And I also want to say thanks to all who sent me e-mails regarding with my designs. Really appreciated it.


Have a great day :)

No comments: