Monday, August 15, 2011

Last Day 40% OFF, Cherish Collection $1.00 each & Aug. Pixel Exclusive Freebie

Happy Monday :)

I had a great weekend with my hubby and daughter, we went to the city yesterday, attended a mass, give thanks to all the blessings and had a wonderful lunch with them.
We really enjoyed our ride in a train.
It's very tiring but I'm very happy whenever I asked my daughter If she had a great time, she always smile and told us that she's very happy spending weekend with us.

It's the last day Back To School sale 40% OFF at Gottapixel
Don't miss the chance, all my personal & commercial use products are on sale :)

You can still get my newest kit "School Fun" 40% OFF at PBP & GP


Last 2 days sale of Aug. GGI products. "Cherish Collection". You can get the complete set just for $4.00. Or purchase each pack at $1.00.

(click this link)



If you're a member of Pixel Club at Gottapixel you can download my newest contribution mini kit with 1 pc. 12 x 12 sketch template in PSD format



Have a great day :)

No comments: