Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dollar Day, Last 2 Days August Special Offers & Layouts

Good day :)

It's Tuesday again. Lots of special offer for the last 2 days of August. And I also have new blog category for beautiful layouts. And the winner of $5.00 coupon.
Dollar Day at GP.
I have 4 products on sale. $2.00 - $3.00 PU & CU items






The last 2 days special offer for "School Fun Kit" use the coupon for 35% OFF discount
at PBP & GP


Last 2 days sale also of my newest commercial use items 30% OFF at PBP & GP stores


FEATURED LAYOUTS
This is a new blog category, "Featured Layouts".
I'll be sharing some beautiful layouts from my CT & PBP CT using my collection.

(LorieM CT)
kit used : Life's Treasures
available at PBP & GP

- beautiful page with a beautiful family photo. I really love the composition and the soft touch of this very lovely page.

(PBP Creative Team Member)
kit used: Cherish Bundle
available at PBP & GP

- I love the composition, the cluster of elements, the shadow work and the sweet photos in this page.

If you used any of my kits or templates and you want to be feature on my blog, you just post in the comment area your layout link. You might even win some prizes from me. :)
Have a great day :)