Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hotpixeldeals 50% OFF 2 Products & Guest CT Quick Call

Hello everyone :)

Good news, I'm having a GUEST CT QUICK CALL, if you're interested and like my style please read my ad below and send me an e-mail :)

It's Tuesday and it is "Hotpixeldeals" at Gottapixel. I have 2 products on sale.
50% OFF, today only. (PU/S4H & CU)
Don't miss the chance :)

Just Delightful Kit


Doodles Collection 25 (Mix Shapes & Doodles)


LorieM Designs

GUEST CT QUICK CALL
(2 Creative ladies needed)
(June & July)

REQUIREMENTS
- At least one (1) layout per new kit
- Advertise the new kit in your blog or facebook
- Layouts must be posted in DST gallery and 2 gallery of your choice
- Enjoy my design style

If you're interested please e-mail me at loriem.designs@gmail.com
e-mail subject: GUEST CT QUICK CALL

with the following info
- your name & a bit of yourself
- a link to your gallery
- a list of your current teams

Deadline : May 31st, 2011

Thanks for your interest in LorieM Designs

No comments: