Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sneak Peek Gift, Christmas In Our Hearts Bundle & a FREEBIE!

Hi to all :)
Good news, my "Newsletter Gift" is finished and I'll be starting to send this lovely gift early next week. My way of saying thank you for subscribing and being a loyal customers. It is also an exclusive Christmas gift and will not be available in stores. Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter :)
And here's the sneak peek...want to have this lovely kit?

Here's a special offer for my "Christmas In Our Hearts Bundle". Buy bundle for $5.50 only. 3 Packs included. Offer till December 22, 2010
available at Pickleberrypop and Gottapixel


My newest Christmas kit, quickpages & wordarts are now available at Pickleberrypop. Enjoy the 20% OFF sale till December 22.

Christmas In Our Hearts Kit

at Pickleberrypop & Gottapixel


Christmas In Our Hearts Quickpages
available at Pickleberrypop & Gottapixel

Christmas In Our Hearts Wordats


FREEBIE TIME - here's another freebie from Christmas In Our Hearts Kit. I hope you all like it.




Not-so-good news for the day. I'm closing my Scrapbook-bytes store, due to personal reasons (family matters). All my products are on sale till December 30, 2010. Enjoy the 50% OFF sale.

My products will still be available at Pickleberrypop and Gottapixel

Have a great day!

No comments: