Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pixel Day, $1.00-$2.00, GGI last day, a Charity Kit & a FREEBIE!


Happy Tuesday everyone :)

It's my sister's birthday yesterday. To celebrate her special day I'm giving away one product from my Gottapixel store for a limited download only. So be quick :)

It's Pixel Day at Gottapixel. I have 4 products on sale.

2 lovely mini kits for just $2.00 each pack, 1 set of sketch templates & 1 set of CU brads for $1.00 each pack


It is also the last day of NOVEMBER GOTTA GRAB IT products. You can purchase 4 new products for just $1.00 each pack
Don't miss the chance!


The season of giving, gratitude and joy upon us. It is also often a very busy and hectic time of the year, creating a challenge for those of us with lengthy To-Do lists. However, no matter how busy we all get, it really is important to remember that when it comes to charity, Every Little Bit Counts.
To demonstrate this simple truth, a call went out across the digital community to designers everywhere inviting them each to contribute only one element to a charity collaboration for the
Sick Kids Foundation.
The end result is an eclectic collection of unique elements, ranging from classic to quirky and everything in between.




'” TheEvery Little Bit Counts collection will only be available until the last week of December. 100% of the profits will then be donated to the Sick Kids Hospital Foundation.
Find out how
you can receive this very special collection for only $5 and let your little bit count towards this very worthy cause.




I'm very happy to be a part of this Charity Collaboration Project of SBG.

Just to celebrate my sister's birthday, so sad that we're far apart, I'm giving away the Spring Time Quickpages for FREE. 2 pcs. 12 x 12 quickpages. You must register 1st in the store if you're not yet a member :)

**sorry link expired**

Updates: There will be a special Commercial Use Christmas Bundle this week. Watch out for it. Currently, I'm doing my newest Christmas Kit....I think it's cute :) Watch out for the sneak peek

2 comments:

ev65roses said...

I keep getting an error message and can't download the cute QP you have posted on GottaPixel. Hope you can get it fixed, Adorable!

Lorie M Designs said...

Thanks for downloading the Spring Time Quickpages

If you had a problem downloading it, kindly e-mail me and I'll send you the link.

you can get my e-mail add under my blogger profile. Thanks