Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pixel Day $1.00-$2.00 Items, The Playroom Collab still on sale!


Good day everyone :) Happy Tuesday to all.

The Playroom Collaboration Kit is still on sale, 20% OFF till October 28, 2010.

Don't miss the chance this very adorable kit, the pack contains lots of originally handrawn elements, fun papers, colorful wordarts, alphas, numbers and a bonus set of brushes :)

available at Pickleberrypop and Gottapixel
here are some of Dawn's CT lovely pages

Pixel Day at Gottapixel. Check my $1.00 - $2.00 items



Sweet Keepsake Kit, Patterned Overlays collection 5 (CU), When I See You Smile Wordarts & Beautiful in My Eyes Mini Kit



UPDATES

I'm currently working with 2 Grab Bags, a PU and a CU, and some new kits for the month of November. Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter to receive updates, announcements, discounts and freebies

No comments: