Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Commercial Use Items $1.00 each - Pixel Day!

Good day to all!
I have 2 new Commercial Use products in store

Hurry! They are on sale at PBP & GP
$1.00 each (1 day only)

Doodles Collection 20
CU Valentine's Mix
Sample elements you can do with these doodles.
You can use your favorite style, action & even texture.

******************************
Patterned Overlay Collection 7
Valentine's Mix

Each files have 2 decorative layered overlays in PSD format.
PNG single file included in the packCommercial Use-No Credit Required

available at PBP & GP

New commercial use items will be 30% OFF after the 1 day sale at PBP & GP till Jan. 17

Check my Pixel Day items at GP. $1.00 items

Happy Days Kit

Patterned Overlay Collection 6

*****************************

Have a great day to all!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow! I love what you did with your doodles set! Thanks for showing some great ideas!

Simply Sarah said...

Thanks for the great templates! I love them and they are just what I need to get out of this scrappers block that has been ailing me since the holidays.