Sunday, January 17, 2010

Announcement of winners, Ads & Updates

Hi everyone.
I'm been busy last week and forgot to post the blog's follower winners. As I promised, here are the 3 lucky winners.
Soon, I'll be picking another 3 lucky winners in my newsletter subscriber list.

**************************
Watch out for this wonderful charity collab kit for the earthquake victims of Haiti.


*************************

My two newest kits (Sweet Mix & Moment by Moment) will be available at Pickleberrypop & Scrappindigikreations next week with special offers.

I'm currently doing another wonderful kit...I'll be posting the sneak peek soon.

Thank you for downloading my freebies and for visiting my blog.

Have a great day to all!

1 comment:

Simply Sarah said...

Congrats to the winners.

I am looking forward to seeing this collab for Haiti relief. What a wonderful community we are part of.

Have a great day.