Tuesday, September 15, 2009

$1.00 Pixel Day & CU Raffle Game Winners!

It's another $1.00 Pixel Day.
My 2 newest sketch templates (simple and clean) are on sale $1.00 today only.

click this links

**************************

Here are the 2 lucky winners of my latest commercial use items.

To "The OkieToothFairy" & "Lulutoo" please kindly e-mail me at loriem.designs@gmail.com to claim your prize. Please put to your subject LorieM Designs CU Raffle Game & include the link to your blog, site or updated gallery.
Thank you very much to all who joined!

Be sure to visit again, I'll be having another raffle game.

3 comments:

LOFT said...

Wow! Thank you SO much--I'm sending you an email right now!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.