Thursday, August 14, 2008

First time CT and My Layouts

I've got a chance to make some layouts. And it feels great to scrap some of my photos. And of course for my daughter.

Angel Face
credits
Nathys Lilltle Heaven Kit by Cinnamon Designs
Bonding
Not For Boys Kit by Armina DesignsBaby
Baby Dot by Armina Designs

Expressions



Simply For You


Childhood

Shine For You Kit by Armina Designs
Good news! The very talented Armina is now also a digital designer. And her products are all wonderful. Visit her store http://yudarmina.com/store/ to see her designs.

Another good news! I'm one of her CT and it's my first time and excited to be a part of her team.

2 comments:

yvelle said...

love your lay-out and the kit.. wow!! love it!. have a great weekend!

Armina said...

thanks for the lo's and posting my kits ;)