Sunday, June 29, 2008

CU Raffle Game Winners!

Here are the winners for the CU Brads Raffle Game. My darling daughter picked the name of the lucky winners. I decided to make two different prizes. The complete set for all the blog visitors who wrote their e-mail address and another one (4 pcs. brads) for those who wrote only their names.

Leidee I will personally e-mail you. Angie please e-mail me your website link or any digitalscrapbook gallery.

To all who joined the Raffle Game. Thank you very very much!

I'll be posting more Raffle game soon...visit my blog again.

Happy Scrapping to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aloha!
oh my gosh! I can't believe I won! I never win anything! LOL Please give a great big TY to your daughter for drawing my name. HEE HEE. These brads are GORGEOUS! MARAMING SALAMAT PO! Thanks again!