Wednesday, April 30, 2008

DST RAK Winners



My 3 years old daughter and I had fun picking the two (2) winners for my first DST RAK. A very old way but we really enjoyed. Two winners are LOVELY1M & VANILLADESIGNZ. Here are their wish kits.


For Lovely1m


For VanillaDesignz
I'll send you a personal message.
****************************************************
Thanks a lot to all the members who joined

Topsi, jacinda, sarahm172, Jessica Dixon, armina, Sexy_Eyes, kem13010, tcscrapper, Chanouk, chigirl, PamS, Jeneva4U, seachelle334, kimbytx, Lynncal, JustJess, crytalbella77, EAL, KaybeeScrap, elwyn, dewnie, virginajen, catlegg, daisydil, Pedimi, Timkova, dvorajda, bregisif, Mom22, stampin_rachel, mammawinnie, CharliesMomma, kuta, drgnldy, southernmother, fa11enan9e1, Janbur, Pinewoodtoo, einahpetsm


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooh *WOW* Lorie.....
I'm so surprised that I'm a Winner of your first RAK.
It was my first RAK which I joined too.

I Thank you sooo much for the Kit
and a special Thank you and a big Hug
to your sweet little Daughter,those picked me !!!

Vanilla