Sunday, February 24, 2008

3 Awards



I received 3 wonderful blog awards from thea, "Friendship Ball", "Best Blogs in the Digital World" and "I Love Your Blog" awards. Thanks for appreciating my works and designs, for recognizing me as being a creative person in the digital world.



Thanks again Thea...

A beautiful quote for everyone


"The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to trust him with friendship." -Ralph Waldo Emerson


Today, I pass these 3 awards to a very kind woman and a very helpful friend

*********************

1 comment:

Census said...

Lorie I am really touched that you gave me these awards. It is an honour and a privelage to be your friend! I value our friendship and am in awe of your wonderful designs. Thank you sooo much!!