Sunday, November 4, 2007

A Little Romance Mini Kit

My newest soft colors design kit


The pack contains
- 6 paper 12x12 300dpi
- 2 paper frames
- 1 photo corner
- 1 flower decor with glitters
- 1 flower with stiches
- 1 flower border
- 2 prongs
- 3 transparent wordart stickers (circular & rectangular)
- 2 charms


MY SAMPLE LAYOUT USING THIS KIT

A Child's Eyes


MEET MY NEWEST CT MEMBER

GEL - (like that in angel) because some of my friends do. I'm almost 29 years old, been married for over a year to my bestest friend (we've been together for 7 years now) and we've been immediately blessed with my now 8-month old daughter. I am a physician by profession. My husband is also a doctor, a Pediatrician actually. I'm a bookworm, I'll read anything that fancies me and will bury my nose in a book until I finish it. I have only paper scrapped about 3 layouts and then stopped. I discovered digital last August and has since then been hooked! I love digi-scrapping! :) Oh, and I was born and raised here in Manila, Philippines. And as of now, have no plans on living anywhere else! :)


blogsite : http://poohgirlmd.blogspot.com/



PURE LOVE
Gel's wonderful layout using "A Little Romance Mini Kit"


LITTLE LADY by Gel


Credits - A Little Romance Mini Kit by LorieM Designs - bead alpha by Dani Alencar Designs- cardboard alpha by Chris Enoy- font: dymo, akaFrivolity, Goobascript

*********************************


MEET MY 2ND CREATIVE TEAM


IMEE - I'm known as Imee (Basang's Mama). I'm an Electronics and Communication Engineer by profession, happily married and with 1 daughter whom I sweetly call "Basang" w/c in our local dialect- Ilocano, means "little girl". A homebody even when I was single cuz' I love reading books, and now that I have my daughter, my little spare time is spent before my computer, that is - after I discovered digital scrapbooking and I'm really enjoying this new-found hobby.


HER GALLERY http://www.scrapbookflair.com/scrapbookergallery.aspx?userid=32821






No comments: